Thursday 23rd June marks International Women in Engineering Day (IWIED) and to celebrate the day and to inspire more females to embark on such wonderful careers, we’re hosting a jam packed hour long webinar and everyone is invited to join to learn more and hear from some of our amazing female role models.
So, what will we be talking about?
The event will be hosted by Danielle Cherry our Women in STEM and Operations chair, who will be squeezing a range of topics into the hour for you to understand more about what a career in engineering and operations could look like.
You’ll hear from some of our female role models giving insight into their engineering careers and exploring the entry routes into roles through apprenticeships, degrees or simply a change of career.
• Key speakers – Our speakers will be talking about their journeys into their current role, what they enjoy, what’s been challenging – and sharing their own advice with the audience.
– Danielle Cherry, Water Networks Regional Lead
– Arezoo Ilbeygi, Project Manager
– Shahad Al-Janabi, Design Manager
– Leah Fry, Head of Bioresources
• Q&A session – Our speakers will be there to take your questions, please submit these as you register.
Everyone! This event is open to everyone whether you’re looking to get into an operational or engineering career or would just like to learn more.
When and where?
• Teams event – register here and you’ll be sent the official invite.
• 2pm – 3pm
Sign up! We’d love you to attend and listen in. To register, sign up here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=mR5c4eN7XEmXjuynuOqfMcEW_fMKkOFGis-fNr3HeyRUQlEyNUxXVDJBNTFITkdWUzIzTk1LMTA2Ni4u