INWED22 Resources for Individuals
Want to be involved in INWED but don't know how?!
Here are a few ideas on how to celebrate INWED22:
- Join an INWED event, check our calendar for full details of what’s on.
- Attend the WES webinar, being held on the 23rd June 2022.
- Show your support with a social media post, use the selfie cards we supply or one of our predesigned social graphics. Tag @INWED1919 and use the hashtags #INWED22 and #ImagineTheFuture so we can join in.
- Do an engineering activity from our education resources page with the little people in your life
- Add the INWED22 virtual background to your video calls.
- Pop the INWED22 banners on your social profiles and email signature.
- Read some of the inspiring stories about women inventors and innovators on this site
- Reach out to a female engineer in your life and let her know how much you value her
- Have a look at these websites that showcase how to get into Engineering:
Please send us photos of your celebrations – (phone photos are fine and highest res possible please) with permission to use them to help to promote future celebrations! Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to us via our social media direct messaging! Please can photos of children please come from parents or carers with permission for INWED to use them. thank you!