INWED22 Resources for Organisations
Thank you for your interest in INWED22
Want to celebrate INWED22 but not sure where to start? Check out all our ideas below and get planning.
- Organise an INWED event, when you’ve made your plans you can add your event to our calendar to highlight what you’re doing.
Show your support on social media with our pre-written posts and social graphics. Tag @INWED1919 and use the hashtags #INWED22 and #ImagineTheFuture so we can join in.
- Add the INWED22 virtual background to your virtual events.
- Organise an engineering challenge as a teambuilding activity. Check out these suggestions:
- Host an engineering discovery day for your non engineer colleagues, hang some of our INWED bunting and share your amazing work
- Ask senior leaders in your business about their key challenges (from outside engineering) then assemble your teams of engineers to tackle them
- Pop the INWED22 banners on your social profiles and email signatures.
- Organise an outreach activity to involve a local school or college, for example providing a guest speaker or a virtual site tour.
- Showcase your women engineers in blogs or on YouTube.
- Make a list of awards you can enter your female engineers in.
- Write or film stories from your in-house #ImagineTheFuture.
Please send us photos of your celebrations – (phone photos are fine and highest res possible please) with permission to use them to help to promote future celebrations! Please send them to email@example.com or send them to us via our social media direct messaging! Please can photos of children please come from parents or carers with permission for INWED to use them. thank you!