Would you like a unique opportunity to be involved in directly promoting diversity, inclusion and equality in engineering?
BECOME AN OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF INTERNATIONAL WOMEN IN ENGINEERING DAY 2024 (INWED24)!
In 2022, INWED Twitter had a potential impact of 656 million, with nearly 15,000 individual online conversations and 5000 downloads of INWED resources from the website, with the official hashtag trending no. 1 in the UK on the day! The INWED website was viewed 56,000 times during the month of June, with 50 official events registered and reports of many more. INWED events took place in countries such as the UK, USA, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand (to name a few!).
With your help, we can continue to reach out to more girls and women across the world, allowing us to raise the profile of engineering and the wealth of career opportunities available to a much wider audience.
Interested in sponsoring INWED24?
Contact the INWED team if you would like more information.
Lead – £19,950
Thought leadership – £8,950
Recruitment – £8,950
Corporate – £6,545
Non-profit – £2,365
SME – £1,375
Benefits of Sponsorship for INWED23:
- Logo featured on the INWED website, in our resource pack and all INWED23 communications
- Your company profile on the WES website
- Mention of your organisation in official INWED press releases
- Opportunity to include literature in our resource pack
- Promotion of your sponsorship at the virtual event noting you as an official #INWED23 sponsor
- Actively promote diversity and inclusion in engineering
- Ability to use ‘INWED Official Sponsor’ in your communications
- Profiling of your female engineers across WES social media on the lead up to INWED23