Would you like a unique opportunity to be involved in directly promoting diversity, inclusion and equality in engineering?
BECOME AN OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF INTERNATIONAL WOMEN IN ENGINEERING DAY 2021 (INWED21)!
In 2020, INWED Twitter had a potential impact of 103 million, with the official hashtag trending no. 1 in the UK on the day! The INWED website was viewed 56,000 times during the month of June, with hundreds of events registered and reports of many more. INWED events took place in countries such as Panama, Canada, Rwanda, Hong Kong, Sierra Leone, Australia and New Zealand (to name a few!).
With your help, we can continue to reach out to more girls and women across the world, allowing us to raise the profile of engineering and the wealth of career opportunities available to a much wider audience.
Interested in sponsoring INWED21?
Contact the INWED team if you would like more information.
Corporate – £3,950 + VAT
Non-profit – £1,450 + VAT
SME – £850 + VAT
Benefits of Sponsorship for INWED21:
- Logo featured on the INWED website, in our resource pack and all INWED21 communications
- Your company profile on the WES website
- Mention of your organisation in official INWED press releases
- Opportunity to include literature in our resource pack
- 2 places to attend the INWED official virtual event, noting you as an official #INWED21 sponsor**
- Actively promote diversity and inclusion in engineering
- Ability to use ‘INWED Official Sponsor’ in your communications
- Profiling of your female engineers across WES social media on the lead up to INWED21
**Please note that due to the COVID-19 situation, as in 2020 WES will cannot hold a physical afternoon tea event in June 2021, and we will instead be hosting a virtual event to announce the WE50 and hear from inspirational women engineers.